I recently discovered this list hidden in one of my drawers. It is what 13-year-old Niki wanted in a boyfriend.
With the exception of my complete flip-flop on facial hair (and of course now preferencing men over 15 year old boys), this list has stayed pretty consistent.
I want (in very particular order) a man who is
1. Open hearted/courageous/confident,
2. Funny (sarcasm never hurts),
4. a good story teller,
5. with a keen interest in the female orgasm (preferably my own),
6. who is nice to his mommy,
7. and preferably has a full head of hear and cute hipster glasses
Good to know some things stay consistent in life even if perfect boyfriend has yet to appear.
*Note that the “kids” requirment is that he likes kids, not that he has them. This was more obvious at 13.